Provide a Path to Global Business Intelligence
Gale Business Insights: Global and Gale Business Insights: Essentials are combined and improved in Gale Business: Insights
Connect researchers with a platform that offers more opportunities to explore and interpret international business topics. Gale Business: Insights brings valuable, esteemed content to an upgraded platform with the tools needed for a more efficient and rewarding research experience.
From students to business professionals, you can give researchers the global database they need to easily access and analyse complex national and international business information.
Essential Business Content
Gale Business: Insights provides an extensive collection of business intelligence, combining Gale reference content with respected business sources and full-text periodicals to help researchers understand today's global business environment. Users can access more than 430,000 detailed company profiles with company financial data, in-depth country overviews, and comprehensive industry profiles to stay current with the ever-evolving business landscape.
While this global database is a valuable resource for students, Gale Business: Insights also offers relevant information to educate and accelerate the business activities of budding entrepreneurs, small business owners, financial planners, and established business professionals.
Encourage users at every level to explore a wide range of business content for career applications and academic learning in subjects like business management, economics, finance, marketing, and more.
An Enhanced Research Experience
Built on Gale's intuitive and user-friendly platform, Gale Business: Insights offers unparalleled functionality to support efficient research. Provide your researchers with access to comprehensive business data organized in a logical, usable interface equipped with powerful search and analysis tools.
- Company Hubs: Company research is streamlined so researchers can easily explore private and public companies. Company Hubs provide detailed information including company history, hierarchy, financial data, relevant news and journal articles, and additional resources.
- Company Financials: With detailed data, users can visualise the financial health of companies. Researchers can review financial statements over multiple periods and view and download competitive comparisons.
- Comparison Tools: Market research is made interactive with Comparison Tools. Encourage learners to analyse business information by company, industry, and country, comparing a broad range of data to develop key insights.
- Accessibility: Offer accessibility for all users with in-platform options to adjust text, listen to content, and translate articles.
Upgraded functionality for Gale Business: Insights allows researchers to spend less time searching for the content they need and more time developing new insights and supporting practical business applications.
- 430,000 company profiles refreshed daily
- 18,500+ company histories and 2,300+ chronologies
- Financial statements from Thomson Reuters
- Mergent financial analyst reports
- 2,000 SWOT analysis reports (quarterly updates)
- 2,500 new GlobalData industry research reports annually
- 2,500 MarketLine industry reports
- 500 Plunkett industry reports
- 8,500 market share and business rankings
- 75,000 articles from Market Share Reporter
- 115,000 “Top 10” lists from Business Rankings Annual
- 700 comprehensive Gale industry essays
- Profiles of U.N.-recognized countries and territories, including 90+ updated Economist Intelligence Unit reports
- World Development Indicators from World Bank
- Case studies from Gale's CaseBase and other publishing partners
- Full-text periodical articles with PDF and HTML download options
- Thousands of interactive LiveCharts
- Targeted searching by category
“Overall, Gale Business Insights: Global (now known as Gale Business: Insights) is a good resource for both undergraduate and graduate business-school students. The site offers plenty of unique features, such as the six-item comparison, and an impressive number of graphing and data-conversion options. Case studies add extra depth. Gale Business Insights: Global is recommended to libraries serving business-school students.”
- Business & Economics
Platform Features & Tools
Manipulate statistical data and customize your own charts. These powerful analytical tools enable students and researchers to gain a broad understanding.
Ability to search across multiple data types from a single search box, with targeted search options by category: company, article, industry, and keyword.
Easily Save Content
All articles include PDF and HTML download options.
Reviews & Testimonials
“Gale Business Insights: Global (now known as Gale Business: Insights) will be most useful for students and researchers needing information on international business and trade. It will aid in business research and help them interpret their findings. Gale Business Insights: Global would be a useful research tool in academic libraries but libraries are encouraged to register for the publisher’s free trial to see if the material and the functions of the database are right for your clientele and reference needs.”
“Gale Business Insights: Global (now known as Gale Business: Insights) is a sophisticated database with powerful search capabilities that are easy to use. The content is mostly very good, and the way in which Gale has interwoven the various pieces of information makes for a product that goes beyond simply providing stand alone collections of information—it enables researchers to see complex relationships clearly and to get fuller stories than mere data alone can convey. I give Gale Business Insights: Global a nine and recommend it to libraries serving undergraduate and graduate business and social science researchers.”