Historical Look at Indigenous PeoplesThough there are fewer than 2 million Native Americans living today, their clan and tribal genealogies are numerous. The books found in Gale Genealogy Connect: Native American are among the most powerful, featuring classic histories of the Cherokee Indians as well as titles to help you determine family connections to the Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Creek, and Seminole.
Gale Genealogy Connect features a wide range of comprehensive references and is powered by authoritative information from Genealogical.com—the parent company of Genealogical Publishing and Clearfield Company, leading publishers of works on genealogy and family history. These unique references are available for the first time online in fully searchable format. Users can confidently connect the dots with authoritative contextual information, where the full story lives.
- An engaging user interface with instant translation into 34 languages.
- Chronology that pre-dates accessible public records.
- User-focused navigation and organization.
- Unlimited simultaneous 24/7 access.
- Seamless cross-searching across Gale Genealogy Connect collections.
- More than 1,500 authoritative resources from Genealogical.com and Clearfield.
- Ability to print, save or e-mail articles.
- Multi-page viewing recreating the book experience.
- 13 machine translations.
- 13 ReadSpeaker text-to-speech languages.
- Interests & Hobbies