Support Research in Health Studies
Created specifically for students, knowledgeable consumer health researchers, and health care professionals, Gale OneFile: Health and Medicine is the ideal resource for up-to-date information on the complete range of health care topics.
Gale OneFile: Health and Medicine integrates millions of articles from a wide range of full-text nursing and allied health journals, magazines, newsletters and select consumer health information sources with full-text reference works and hundreds of health-related multimedia.
With more than 2,500 embargo-free, full-text periodicals, reference books, pamphlets, and hundreds of videos demonstrating medical procedures and live surgeries, Gale OneFile: Health and Medicine ensures that researchers get current, scholarly, comprehensive answers to health-related questions.
Exclusive features, including Topic Finder, InterLink, and a mobile-optimized interface, support and enhance the search experience.
- 24/7 access to peer-reviewed journals in medicine, health, nursing and allied health and other health-related areas with backfiles from 1980
- Videos of medical procedures and live surgeries from OR-Live
- International news coverage from Knight-Ridder/Tribune News Service, NewsRx and Ascribe
- More than 2,500 topical overviews from Clinical Reference Systems
- Health Studies
- Social Care and Public Health
Platform Features & Tools
Search across the content of complementary products in one intuitive environment, enabling innovative new research connections.
Integrated G Suite for Education and Microsoft Office 365 tools enable users to share, save, and download content—including highlights and notes.
Cross-search Gale eBooks on GVRL
InterLink functionality connects your GVRL eBooks to InfoTrac to help students locate related content in a single seamless search.