Prestigious and Comprehensive Law Research
Ideal for students, law school faculty, and legal researchers, Gale OneFile: LegalTrac offers coverage of British Commonwealth, European Union, and international law. It provides indexing for more than 1,200 major law reviews, legal newspapers, specialty publications, Bar Association journals, and international legal journals, including more than 200 titles in full text. Mobile-responsive design ensures students can access the resources on the devices they use most.
The Related Resources feature recommends additional content of interest, providing a more dynamic, relevant presentation of related content. The InterLink feature provides a better cross-search experience via unique subject indexing and results-ranking algorithms, helping researchers find the content they need without having to know the specific resource in which to find it.
- Integrated G Suite for Education helps educators improve student engagement, encourage collaboration, and foster critical thinking, from anywhere and on any device. With Microsoft collaboration tools enabled, users can store, sync, and share files into OneDrive, easily transferring content for use in other Microsoft tools
- The Search Assist feature provides suggested search terms as you type, and superior search indexing, gives users the ability to search by publication date and/or title and/or subject, document type (such as full text, to peer-reviewed publications, includes images), and by Lexile reading level or Lexile score, among others
Easily generate persistent URLs to any search results or document page, and automatically generate both APA and MLA citations in their most recent format and easily export citations into EasyBib, EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager, and RefWorks
- Business and Corporate Law
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Entertainment Law
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Law & Legal Studies
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Law
- Rights and Immigration Law
- Tax Law
Platform Features & Tools
Integrated G Suite for Education and Microsoft Office 365 tools enable users to share, save, and download content—including highlights and notes.
A mobile-responsive design enables children to play and learn anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Integrated directly into the user’s workflow, formatted citations can be easily imported from single or multiple documents to services like EasyBib or NoodleTools. MLA, APA, and Chicago-style citations are supported.