An Essential and Versatile Resource for Nurses
With nearly 6 million articles, Nursing & Allied Health Collection serves the needs of nursing students and researchers in allied health fields who are looking for answers related to the specialised care, treatment and management of all types of patients.
Details concerning nearly every kind of nursing application can be found, including:
- Dealing with accident and trauma victims
- Supporting cardiovascular surgery
- Giving emergency care
- Providing neonatal care
- Delivering babies
Powered by InfoTrac, Nursing & Allied Health Collection brings together information found in more than 1,000 journals, with a strong emphasis on full text titles cited in CINAHL.
The over 6 million articles in Nursing & Allied Health Collection will meet the needs of researchers at all levels of nursing in all specialties, including vocational/licensed practical nurse (LPN), registered nurse (RN), occupational health nurse, nurse practitioner, nurse midwife, nurse anesthetist, clinical nurse specialist.
Full text, peer review international journals include:
- Clinical and Molecular Allergy, BioMed Central
- Environmental Health: A Global Access Science Source, BioMed Central
- European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Nature Publishing Group
- Evolution, Medicine, and Public Health, Oxford University Press
- Gene Therapy, Nature Publishing Group
- Hereditary Cancer in Clinical Practice, BioMed Central
- International Archives of Medicine, BioMed Central
- Journal of Acute Care Physical Therapy, Wolters Kluwer Health
- Leukemia, Nature Publishing Group
- Nature, Nature Publishing Group
- Physical Therapy, Oxford University Press
- Health Studies
- Science & Technology
- Social Care and Public Health
Platform Features & Tools
Search across the content of complementary products in one intuitive environment, enabling innovative new research connections.
Integrated G Suite for Education and Microsoft Office 365 tools enable users to share, save, and download content—including highlights and notes.
Cross-search Gale eBooks on GVRL
InterLink functionality connects your GVRL eBooks to InfoTrac to help students locate related content in a single seamless search.