Archives Unbound: American Indian Studies
This collection includes political, religious, legal, medical, commercial, and military perspectives of Native American history. Users are provided a diverse collection of primary source materials dating from 1800 through the late 20th century.
AMERICAN INDIAN STUDIES
- American Indian Correspondence: Presbyterian Historical Society Collection of Missionaries' Letters, 1833-1893
- American Indian Movement and Native American Radicalism
- The Indian Trade in the Southeastern Spanish Borderlands: Papers of Panton, Leslie and Company
- The Meriam Report on Indian Administration and the Survey of Conditions of the Indians in the U.S.
- War Department and Indian Affairs, 1800-1824