Empower Bright Futures
As a trusted institution for those most in need—already supporting adult literacy and workforce development—the public library is the perfect space for a high school completion program. With Gale Presents: Excel Adult High School, your library can reengage adult learners and help them reach a brighter future.
- 21.5-credit, college-prep curriculum aligned to national standards
- Intuitive, anytime, anywhere online platform
- Flexible, self-paced schedule—finish in 24 months or less
- Previously earned high school, or GED®, HiSET®, and TASC credits accepted
- Live, unlimited student tutoring through Train The Brain
- Counseling team to assist with college or career planning
- ELL (English-language learner) supported
- College-level ACE (American Council on Education) courses available
Excel High School is regionally accredited by Cognia, the parent organization of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI, and the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC), and is affiliated with the Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS). This high school diploma is accepted by colleges, employers, and the military.