Help Every Student Unlock Their Full Potential
As a trusted partner to K-12 schools and districts, Gale understands and shares educators’ mission of building positive student learning outcomes that will lead to success in school and beyond.
With Gale Presents: Imago, your K-12 educators can motivate students with a video-based curriculum platform that provides digital lessons in three critical areas: social and emotional learning (SEL), career readiness, and soft skills. Lessons not only educate but entertain and engage students—while helping them unlock their full potential to thrive in their life and career.
- Lessons can be self-study or teacher/student led, and be delivered both in person and through distance learning.
- SEL lessons are turnkey—each one comes complete with facilitator guides containing activities and additional content.
- The engaging, entertaining lessons are built for the Snapchat society, and are designed to encourage conversation.
- There are over 225 research-based digital lessons, covering career exploration, life skills (eye contact, body language, etc.), work skills, and social and emotional learning.
- Family wellness lessons are free to the public, and cover topics such as anger, loneliness, and navigating grief.