Now’s the Time to Dream Big
What have you always dreamed of accomplishing through your library programming? With this year’s increased Common School Fund investment in Wisconsin public schools, you have the opportunity now more than ever to make a big impact on your learning community.
To fuel more efficient and engaging teaching and learning, explore how Gale’s digital resources can help your school:
- Develop skills for college, career, and civic life by using digital content to support media literacy, critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical thinking, as well as soft skills like communication, decision-making, and self-reflection.
- Promote inquiry with exposure to a wide variety of primary and secondary sources, including newspapers, magazines, books, videos, and learning activities.
- Support mental wellness with eBooks and integrated digital content that offers self-care strategies to deal with mental health challenges, including depression, anxiety, bullying, and OCD.
- Equip teachers with up-to-date, fresh professional development on literacy, the science of reading, inquiry-based instruction, deep learning, artificial intelligence and technology, and more.
- Improve learning for all with user-friendly resources that include accessibility tools like ReadSpeaker text-to-speech technology, OpenDyslexic font, and translations into 50+ languages.