HOW TO ORDER
INSTITUTIONS (LIBRARIES & SCHOOLS)
U.S. institutions can purchase large print books directly from Thorndike Press via:
- Web through My Account
- Phone/email your large print education sales consultant
- Email [email protected]
- Phone 800.223.1244 Ext. 4
- Fax 800.558.4676
- Various Standing Order Plans to get savings on ongoing processed shipments
- All major wholesalers
- Postage-free order forms
- Mail orders with payment to:
Gale | Thorndike Press
P.O. Box 95501
Chicago, IL 60694-5501
Canadian institutions can contact their preferred wholesaler or reseller for fulfillment.
JUST LOOKING TO BROWSE?
- Click the blue Browse Products drop down for filters like genre, bestsellers, simultaneous publications, author name, and more.
- Search online and download your results in Excel format to:
- Browse, refining the results shown by using filters like genre, author, or bestsellers.
- Search by specific ISBN, author or title.
- Use Advance Search for multiple and/or more specific criteria.
- Institutional customers can also log in to My Account to:
- Search by specific ISBN, author, or title.
- Create and manage multiple Wish Lists.
- Preview recommended titles based on purchase history.
Thorndike Press large print books are available to order online or via phone through all major wholesalers. Large print education sales consultants are happy to provide customized lists or assistance with collection development for schools and public libraries.