Market Share Reporter 2012 is a compilation of published market share reports from periodical literature covering international markets, with an emphasis on the United States. This is a unique resource for competitive analysis, diversification planning, marketing research, and other forms of economic and policy research. This title is primarily arranged around the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC)) code, and includes nearly 3,600 entries which are arranged under both SIC and NAICS codes. Market Share Reporter also includes corporate, brand product, service, and commodity share markets; coverage of private and public sector activities; comprehensive indexes; and annotated source listings.
Features & Benefits
- Nearly 3,600 new entries.
- Corporate, brand, product, service and commodity market shares.
- Coverage of private and public sector activities.
- Comprehensive indexes, including products, companies, brands, places, sources, NAICS, ISIC, Harmonized and SIC codes.
- Table of Topics showing topical subdivisions of chapters with page references.
- Graphics included.
- Annotated source listing-provides publishers' information for journals cited in this edition of MSR.
- MSR is a one-of-a-kind resource for ready reference, marketing research, economic analysis, planning, and a host of other disciplines.
Entries arranged under both SIC and NAICS codes.