American Decades: 2010-2019 explores and analyzes the events, people, and social trends that impacted contemporary history in the decade from 2010 to 2019. It is a comprehensive survey of the second decade of the American 21st century, covering both famous people and major events that shaped American history from 2010 to 2019 in more than a dozen historical categories. American Decades: 2010-2019 is organized into eight chapters: Arts and Entertainment; Business and the Economy; Education; Government, Politics, and Law; Lifestyles and Social Trends; Medicine and Health; Science and Technology; and Sports.
Features & Benefits
- Arranged by chapter.
- Chapter topics are consistent with the previous edition, but all content is new.
- Photos accompany each chapter section.
- Lists of further resources at the end of every chapter.
- Volume-specific table of contents.
- Cumulative table of contents.
- Cumulative list of further readings.
- Comprehensive two-level index.
It supports general and advanced curricula in social studies and history, including critical thinking skills, development of chronological thinking, historical comprehension, historical analysis and interpretation, and historical research capabilities.