Originally published in print format in 2005.
The Handbook of Research on Literacy in Technology at the K-12 Level
is the first reference work to provide comprehensive coverage of the issues, methods, and theories that define the converging worlds of literacy and technology at the pre-collegiate level. Over 50 international experts have combined their research and practical experience into 35 all-inclusive chapters, redefining the way teaching and learning is dispensed. This authoritative handbook details the needs of teachers, researchers, and scholars through state-of-the-art perspectives, exposing them to new ideas and interesting developments.
The Handbook of Research on Literacy in Technology at the K-12 Level is instrumental in providing access to the latest knowledge in the field. Key features include:
- Authoritative contributions by the world's leading experts
- A single source for comprehensive information on an expansive field
- In-depth description of key issues, terms, and concepts
- Comprehensive references on existing literature and research on literacy and technology
- Organized by topic and indexed, making it a convenient method of reference for all IT/IS scholars and professionals
- Cross-referencing of subjects and information pertinent to research on literacy and technology