Teens seek answers....to questions they won't ask. Give them information they can trust.With comprehensive curricular support and self-help tools on topics including diseases, drugs, alcohol, nutrition, mental health and much more, Rosen Teen Health & Wellness is an instant, online support network secondary students can always turn to. Developed as a resource for teens to find comfort and knowledge regarding their unique personal concerns, Rosen Teen Health & Wellness draws on Rosen's award-winning series, including Coping, Need to Know and others. Thoroughly updated and revised for online use, all content is reviewed by leading professionals in medicine, mental health, nutrition, guidance, and career counseling.
- Regularly updated homepage
- Multiple paths to information via browse, search, and high-interest features
- RSS feeds
- Expanded Librarian/Educator Resources
- Advanced search functionality, including "Did you mean?" searching
- Content aligned to state and national curriculum standards
- Custom glossary
- Automatically generated citations, plus robust print and email functions
- Resource sections with Web sites, organizations, and recommended reading annotated and reviewed by Rosen editors
"Enhancements provide more interactivity for teens and more useful tools for librarians and teachers...Excellent."
- Health & Medicine
Platform Features & Tools
Text-to-speech technology lets users hear the article read out loud and download the audio file.
Content translation is available in 23 languages and platform translation in 34 languages—on-screen and read aloud.
Reviews & Testimonials
"Rich, authoritative information...a simply amazing resource. The features of the database are numerous and thought-provoking."
"Extraordinary value for self-help for potentially at-risk kids who might be struggling with personal issues too sensitive for them to talk about, even with their peers...If we can help one kid through a life-and-death crisis, the database has proven its worth."