Original Webinar: 10-11 am (GMT), Tuesday 24th March.
Hosted by: Chris Houghton, Head of Digital Scholarship at Gale
This webinar covers quick tips on common Gale tools and support materials that you can use to help smooth the transition.
What you will find:
- Identifying what resources your institution owns
- Supporting, training and marketing your resources
- Effective search strategies
- Limiters, filters and quickly narrowing a large search
- Using Gale tools to make discoveries and explore collections