COVID-19 Resources – how to get the most out of them from an instructional perspective. Gale In Context, Global Issues in Context, Kids Infobits
Original Webinar: 10-11 am (BST), Thursday 23rd April.
Hosted by: Carolyn Beckford, Gale EMEA Trainer
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and the huge challenges being faced by every educational institution, Gale has opened up free access to products that either provide trustworthy information on COVID-19, professional development support for educators, or products that can help teach virtually in a time of remote working. Learn about these free resources and how you can use them to enhance teaching.
What you will find:
- Learn about the COVID-19 resources; what they are, and which are appropriate for either school or university teaching
- Integrate these resources with your existing resources to provide the best outcomes for students
- Explore research tools to understand how to explore content in new ways and make discoveries
- Understand how these resources can be integrated into existing systems, including learning management systems or virtual learning environments
- Use these tools to explore critical thinking, giving students trusted sources of information that can enhance most classrooms
USEFUL LINKS: RESEARCH TOOLS | SEARCH OPTIONS | SEARCH TIPS