PROMOTIONAL SUPPORT FOR GALE PRIMARY SOURCES
Download sets of digital assets and print files to help you raise awareness of the trials and archives you have at your library. Digital assets are downloaded as a .zip folder, and print files can be downloaded, and include standard printer's marks. For customers who wish to order the print resources, contact your local representative to check availability.
For archives that consist of multiple parts, you can download the folders for the overall collection, or download the folders for the individual parts that are currently available or trialling at your library.
There are two packs you can download for each archive, which cover archives you own or are currently trialling, and print files. The digital assest folders include:
- Display Screens, which can be used on monitors and are in HD resolution
- Social media images, for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Announcement copy and header images, an editable summary of the archive that can be used in various places including blogs, internal emails, and newsletters
- QR codes, including a version in black and white and colour, to send users directly to the Gale website for more information on the archive
There are print files available if you are able to print your own collateral, and the folder contains files for:
- A3 and slimline posters, which are double-sided (portrait on one side and landscape on the other), designed for general promotion of archives
- Postcards, which are designed to promote archives you are currrently trialling
- Bookmarks, which are designed for general promotion, and prompt researchers to consider digital resources to use alongside the print books they are using