Archives Unbound: American Studies
Supporting a deep dive into American culture, primary source materials in this collection help researchers explore music, art, literature, and cinema from all regions of the country in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- American Art-Union, 1839-1851: The Rise of American Art Literacy
- FBI File: Hollywood and J. Edgar Hoover: Communists in the Motion Picture Industry
- FBI File: Hollywood and J. Edgar Hoover: Investigations of Actors and Directors
- FBI File: Howard Hughes
- FBI File: Huey Long
- FBI File: Julius and Ethel Rosenberg
- FBI File: Roy Cohn
- Hollywood, Moral Censorship, and the Motion Picture Production Code, 1927-1968
- Literature, Culture and Society in Depression Era America: Archives of the Federal Writers' Project
- Mountain People: Life and Culture in Appalachia
- Narcotic Addiction and Mental Health: The Clinical Papers of Lawrence Kolb Sr.
- Robert Winslow Gordon and American Folk Music
- Southern Literary Messenger: Literature of the Old South
- Through the Camera Lens: The Moving Picture World and the Silent Cinema Era, 1907-1927