See what’s different, and how genetics has evolved
Both accessible and informative, the new edition of Genetics provides high school students a clear and comprehensive introduction to the many facets of genetics. From recent advances in science to the ethical issues that arise as a result, this thorough volume covers traditional genetics, as well as medical, human, molecular, and population genetics, genomics, and proteomics.
Developed in partnership with numerous teachers and advisors in the genetic field, Genetics provides a thorough presentation of genetics in the 21st century. This new digital edition contains valuable new features, such as integrated video and curriculum tools for educators.
Full Set ISBN: 9781410380807
4 volumes/375 pages per volume
Original Copyright 2018
See What’s Different:
Distinguishing features bring genetics to life like never before with:
- Curriculum mapping - Aligns learning standards, assessments, and instructional techniques to a set curriculum.
- Critical-thinking questions - Questions posed for students to research, analyze, and evaluate before coming to a conclusion.
- Classroom-ready activities - Activities aligned to specific curriculum standards, skill, and level of rigor.
- Instructional guides - Suggests ways the content can be used in the classroom, emphasize connections to the curriculum, provide practical tips, and more.
- Lists of further resources - Resources and suggestions for students to go beyond the text to delve deeper into a particular topic.
- Integrated video - Video is carefully selected and/or created to support and enhance content, and help make concepts vivid to students.
Learn more about the Gale eBooks platform, or browse our full catalog.