As digital demands continue to rise, the emphasis on creating a seamless workflow becomes all the more important. Eliminating multiple logins, developing efficiencies in how materials are prepared and distributed, and building a collaborative environment with students and peers are all essential to today’s educators. Your school or library can play a pivotal role in connecting remote users to electronic resources. Take a look at the many tools and services Gale offers:
EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR RESOURCES
G Suite for Education and Microsoft Office 365 Tools
- Many of our products are integrated with G Suite for Education and Microsoft Office 365 collaboration tools. These enable users to easily access, share, save, and download content—including highlights and notes.
- Now you can access many of your favorite Gale products via apps available for free download through the Chrome Web Store. This makes it even easier for students, instructors, schools, and public library patrons to access Gale content from their mobile devices.
MAKE CITING WORK LESS WORK
Automated Citations and Resources
- With Gale products citations tools are directly integrated into the user’s workflow and support MLA, APA and Chicago-style citations. Formatted citations can be quickly exported to EasyBib, NoodleTools, or other citation management tools from a single document or a collection of saved documents.
FEWER PASSWORDS + IMPROVED ACCESS = BETTER DISCOVERY
Single Sign-on (SSO) Capability
- Gale promotes discovery of its online products and databases within library discovery services, the open web, and in the classroom.
- Gain access to your Gale products with just a single sign-on through popular services like Google, Microsoft, ClassLink, and Clever.
- Indexed content allows researchers to easily locate full-text scholarly content from Gale and its partners when starting their research in Google Scholar.
Learn more about how we increase access of Gale resources through library discovery services, the open web and in the classroom.