Discover the correspondence and documents of international diplomacy in eighteenth-century BritainState Papers Online: Eighteenth Century, 1714-1782: Part II: State Papers Foreign: Low Countries and Germany contains the papers written or received by the secretaries of state in the processes of British diplomacy in the Low Countries and Germany through the eighteenth century.
- SP 77: State Papers Foreign, Flanders.
- SP 80: State Papers Foreign, Holy Roman Empire.
- SP 81: State Papers Foreign, German States.
- SP 82: State Papers Foreign, Hamburg and Hanse Towns.
- SP 84: State Papers Foreign, Holland.
- SP 87: State Papers Foreign, Military Expeditions.
- SP 96: State Papers Foreign, Switzerland.
- SP 101: State Papers Foreign, Newsletters.
- SP 105: State Papers Foreign, Archives of British Legations.
- British Studies
- European Studies
- Western European Studies
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Law & Legal Studies
- Religion & Philosophy
- U.S. History
See the Full List of Advisors
Platform Features & Tools
Search across State Papers Domestic, Foreign, Ireland and the registers of the Privy Council from 15th to 18th centuries.
View two manuscripts side by side to compare drafts or handwriting.
Multiple Ways to Explore
Search across the Calendar entries and link to the manuscript, or browse each manuscript volume folio by folio.