FRAMEWORK ALIGNED TITLES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
More and more administrators are beginning to think outside of the professional development (PD) book to find PD resources that meet the changing needs of their district. While it can be challenging to find new ways to help teachers meet educator evaluation alignments while managing costs and promoting wider usage, we've found a way to do just that. Teachers don't have to spend time searching for titles that meet the Danielson Framework or the Marzano Model teacher evaluation rubrics—because we’ve done the work for them.
With Gale’s PD collections on GVRL, users can access thousands of digital titles from today’s top PD publishers like ASCD, Corwin Press, Dave Burgess Consulting, Inc., Solution Tree, Stenhouse Publishers, and Times 10 Publications. And now, schools have the option to upgrade their PD collections by adding alignments to the Danielson Framework for Teaching or the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model.
For example, a teacher who wants to learn more about demonstrating 21st-century skills in the classroom, can search within the domains of the Danielson Framework or the Marzano Model to retrieve titles like Solving the Homework Problem by Flipping the Learning or Building Equity when searching ASCD Collection 11.
PD Plus Framework Alignments eliminate the time-consuming process of manually aligning PD resources with evaluation guides. In addition to saving time, it gives educators a voice and choice to pick evaluative content aligned to the dimension in need of critical focus. More than eBooks, our enhanced PD collections empower teachers and administrators in a lasting way and meet individual and group goals while being cost-effective:
- Search aligned titles by the Danielson Framework or the Marzano Model domains.
- Gain unlimited and simultaneous access to content from top PD publishers.
- Collaborate with help from G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365 tools, and learning management system integrations.
- Cross-search to uncover relevant content within multiple titles.
- Translate content into more than 40 languages—on screen and read aloud.
- Listen at school, at home, or on-the-go.
- Meet and apply professional learning objectives in the classroom.
- Support teachers’ personal learning plans as well as district and/or school strategic goals and objectives.
- Connect the dots between professional development days.
- Further customize collections using Gale Admin to highlight specific initiatives.
- Share content with 100+ social media or email options directly from the application.
- Build a sustainable, cost-effective PD platform by adding continuously releasing collections from top PD publishers.
- Provide titles that are digitally aligned to teacher evaluation and assessment guides like the Danielson Framework for Teaching and the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model.